Semalam

I went for outing last night. With friends of course. Window shopping as well looking for christmas's trees. We did watch Tom Cruise acting in his movie, The Ghost Protocal of Mission Impossible where the scenes were taking places at Moscow Rusia, Dubai of UAE and Mumbai India. Beautiful places..

Once when we were at Musolla, and I was sitting waiting for my friends to finish their Maghrib prayer, I saw a little African girl. Around 7,8 years old maybe. Eh wait, I don't exactly know where was she came from actually but she is what we Malaysian always said as Negro. I don't see her mommy and I do think she is alone. She did perform her prayer smoothly and calmly who was then rushing wearing socks and shoes before she was then finally disappeared from my sight. It just makes me think, how a little girl at her age, leaving in a country where she is sort of one of her kind, yet still know how to properly perform her prayer and properly cover her Aurah. She wore proper scarf, proper shirts with loosing jeans and socks. I look around the people in the Musolla who are mostly of my age. And I look at myself. Such a feeling.. How yea i'm going to say. I don't exactly know how it feels. Embarrassing.. Maybe. Looking at her just makes me think how far brilliant and better she is in the view of God then me.

Really i don't have to go to the mall to see such the fashionable phenomena, just looking at girls in the small musolla itself and most importantly just looking at me myself, a great reflection of the phenomena. Till now, i still don't really know the exact feeling that I felt. One thing that I really know is.. I need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment